Join The Team!
Interested in bidding or in receiving information about contract opportunities on the Newark Terminal One Redevelopment project?
Tutor Perini/Parsons, JV Team
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (Port Authority) requires a qualified team of contractors and consultants to deal with the challenges of the Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal One Redevelopment Project (Terminal One Project). The Tutor Perini/Parsons joint venture team offers the requisite experience and expertise, combined with a reputation for successful design-build project delivery. We have assembled a team of local and international leaders in the design and construction of airport terminals. This team was specifically assembled to exceed the goals of the Port Authority by combining the skills and experience of our team members’ companies, resources, and personnel. Tutor Perini/Parsons, JV’s, lead designer, STV, has more than 40 years of experience managing major airport and transportation projects in New York and New Jersey.
Expression of Interest
The goal of the EOI is to:
- Identify firms that are interested in bidding or receiving information about contract opportunities of this project.
- Collect information on the preferred method of communication with you during this process.
For more information regarding the expression of interest (EOI) from Tutor Perini Parsons, JV (TPP), the Prime Contractor and Design Partners for the Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal One Redevelopment Program please see the Opportunities page or click the link below
Click here for more information about EOI
The project involves the design and construction of a new 1-million-square-foot, LEED Silver-certified, 33-gate, common-use terminal building and ramp. The project also includes the N60 Frontage Road Bridge and pedestrian bridge with moving walkways. In addition, the scope of work involves site clearing, a stormwater collection system, an underground hydrant fueling system, plant utilities, the abatement and demolition of multiple buildings, structures, pavement, and utilities.
Port Authority’s objectives for the Project and the New Terminal are to:
- Be smart, timeless, innovative, and efficient
- Embody the spirit, resiliency, and dynamism of New Jersey and New York
- Be easy to modify as needs, tastes, standards, and/or technologies change
- Meet current and future air traffic demand with an appropriate level of service
- Enhance the flexibility and efficiency of aircraft operations
- Maximize the useful life of the New Terminal Facilities, while minimizing total cost of ownership
- Enable world-class operations that will provide passengers with a 21st-century customer experience, amenities, and retail offerings and that will enable the New Terminal Facilities to rank at the top of passenger satisfaction surveys
- Improve the overall flow of passengers throughout the New Terminal Facilities from point of arrival to point of departure
- Integrate retail, dining, and commercial development to maximize non-airline revenues
- Minimize disruptions to airlines and airline operations during the transition and implementation
The Tutor Perini/Parsons team shares the Port Authority’s commitment to including Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises on the Newark Terminal One Redevelopment Project